BCS 730 Action
Interested in the BCS 730 Action?
Send us your details and we will contact you!
Main Features of the BCS 730 Action Two Wheeled Tractor
BCS 730 Action Gearbox
Kama Engine for BCS 730 Action
Dump Cart for BCS 730 Action
Reversible and multifunctional two-wheel tractor | power up to 10.7 hp | tilling width up to 66 cm.
The versatility of BCS two-wheel tractors Action series allows to fulfil all requirements pertaining to soil working, gardens' care, greens maintenance, inter-row mowing in vineyards and orchards or in uncultivated areas and during winter use, all year round.
Thanks to their handling and ease of use, the BCS two-wheel tractors Action series are well performing any type of use and can be used by a vast range of users: from hobby to professional farmers, and from individuals to the greenery caretaker.
- No. of speeds (FWD+REV): 3 + 2 in two-wheel tractor position, 2 + 2 in motor mower position
- Quick reverser to change the forwarding direction
- Differential: with lock
- Dry clutch: with manual control
- Independent power take-off: with engagement in oil bath
- Handlebar: mounted on silent-blocks, adjustable in height and sideways and reversible
- Safety devices: Engine Stop combined with clutch and contrast reverse speed to avoid contemporary action of reverse speed and rotary hoe
BCS 730 ONE DOES IT ALL
ROTARY HOES: are the primary tool and have been created with a robust and reliable structure. They do not require any routine maintenance. Rotary hoes are available in various sizes in relation to the model and power of the machine that they are applied to.
PLOUGHS AND FURROWER: are tailored for two-wheel tractors and are suited to use for specific ground-preparation jobs.
CUTTER BARS: are available in several widths. They adapt to any type of cutting and any terrain due to the characteristics of their cutting apparatus. The following versions are available: Europa with traditional or spring-steel blade-holder without adjustment; traditional or Duplex fingers.